The People’s Bank of China will host the 2016 GPFI Forum – Digital Financial Inclusion on July 18 & 19 2016 in Chengdu, China.
During the two-day event, a series of sessions will be held to explore different facets of digital financial inclusion:
• Infrastructures and the development of digital financial inclusion
• Legal framework and policy priorities of digital financial inclusion
• Innovation, risk management and regulation of digital financial inclusion
• Digital financial inclusion, de-risking and AML/CFT
• Promising innovations in digital payments supporting financial inclusion
• Digital alternative data and SME supply chain finance
• Digital solutions for rural financial inclusion
Please note that 2016 GPFI Forum – Digital Financial Inclusion is a by-invitation-only event. A summary will be published on this website.